Thursday, April 16, 2009

Another used to be

I dont know what happened, everything went by so fast..

looking at our pictures made me realize how much we've grown, maybe we've grown apart a little, since Alex is working for nestle now and via is not living in the same compound anymore, and if you're asking about me, im here... still here. Looking at our pictures made me so sad. Do you know the saying "you don't know what you’ve got till it's gone"? I may have taken the time a little bit for granted. What I thought would always be there, isn't there anymore. I remember when alex and I were left at home all by ourselves, she would cook my favorite garlic fried rice, because I dont know how. she teaches me math sometimes and she often knocks on my door to chat about boys, about her org, about her date, about her thesis mate and about the newest japanese series or anime series that im watching. We talk about everything, even the corny jokes that she shares. It amazes me how she can make something work. She's very resourceful. She's the kind of girl that can make miracles in the nick of time. I admire her for being mature and for being so smart. She's just beautiful.

Via and I were always together. We knew each other our whole lives. she was my playmate, my schoolmate, my choirmate, my classmate. We share almost everything. She is the life of the party and she knows how to have fun. She sometimes complements my inadequacies. She would often knock on my door at 10 in the evening asking me to go with her to select. We both love fashion, movies, music and food. She's always happy and smiling. She's very good at hiding her emotions.

The three of us spent our 4 years together, living together. I remember we used to travel a lot. We do silly things too. We fight, we make up and then we fight again. We've been through a lot. We made t-shirts, we made pasta, we made poems, we went to palawan, we went to a club, we went to starbucks, we went to meatshop, the list goes on. We've seen each other cry, laugh, get drunk, be in love, and we've seen each other naked too. hahaha. Via and Alex, I consider them my best friends. Though right now, I dont know where we stand. We all have our own priorities now. Different priorities than before. I guess, maybe when people get older, they change. And that's what happened to us.





No comments:

Post a Comment